PINC is an individualised Cancer Rehabilitation Program for women diagnosed with cancer over the age of 25. Our physiotherapist Leanne Brooks is an accredited PINC physio, helping women diagnosed with any type of cancer heal as well as possible and to function at optimal levels through every stage of their treatment and recovery. The program is specifically designed to help maximise recovery, regain physical and emotional strength, and improve body confidence and control.
The PINC program aims to:
- Optimise physical and functional recovery
- Ease pain and muscular tension
- Help regain strength and mobility
- Increase energy levels and improve breathing
- Strengthen core muscles and improve posture
- Improve physical functioning and maintain independence
- Reclaim body treatment related side effects
- Shift focus from illness to wellness
The program accommodates for all ages, fitness levels and mobility.
For enquiries or to make an appointment with Leanne Brooks Call Us Today! 8354 3777